We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
My meaty breakfast cups are the perfect Paleo recipe for an on-the-go breakfast. I was able to make 10 medium breakfast cups with the recipe below.
You can chop or grate your zucchini. Took 1 cup for this delicious breakfast cup and saved the rest for my Paleo Zucchini Bread.
Note: You do not need to precook the zucchini if you grate but if you chop then you should saute with the onions and peppers. Also, feel free to use your favorite herbs. I have a huge herb garden and also added in thyme. Enjoy.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Pound ground beef
- 16 Ounces pound bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
1/2 red pepper, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium zucchini, grated (about 1 cup)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 pound ground beef
16 ounces pound bulk pork breakfast sausage
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Breakfast Egg Cups: the easy and tasty egg muffin recipe
We’re always on the lookout for a quick breakfast that’s not only satisfying but also healthy and of course, delicious. These Breakfast Egg Cups are a tasty and easy way to start your day with a great breakfast! It’s made by mixing ham, cheese, and an egg custard, and is then baked until cooked through. Because they’re made in a muffin pan, they’re like mini frittatas and easy to portion out. This makes these Breakfast Egg Muffins perfect for breakfast or brunch. You can even pack them in for a work or school lunch. They’re also easy to change up to your taste. Switch up the ham for smoked salmon or bacon. Use feta cheese or mozzarella instead of cheddar. You can even make it vegetarian.
Choosing the right eggs
Whether eating them in egg cups or simply scrambled, eggs are something my husband and I (like so many people) eat every single day! Which is why I make sure to buy high quality eggs that are certified humane. Not only is the overall flavor better (and don’t get me started on the beautiful color of the yolk!), but it’s important to know that the chickens laying the eggs are happy and healthy.
That’s where Pete and Gerry’s comes in. I love them so much because all their eggs are free range, certified humane and grown by more than 125 independent, small family farms across the country! The farms all follow strict standards of animal treatment, safety and environmental sustainability, which is amazing and gives me peace of mind that I’m doing the best I can for my family, the farmers and the planet.
Recipe: Yummy Meat Muffins
Meat Muffins. Did you see how close I came to hitting that stupid pedestrian walking across the damn street? You did not go home with that guy last night? Serve these tangy meat loaf muffins for dinner or slice them up for a take-along sandwich lunch.
They are quite tasty and appetizing. They are best served warm, but still pretty. Sport & recreation in London, United Kingdom. You can have Meat Muffins using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Muffins
- Prepare of ——Meat muffins——-.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 pound of ground sirloin, or meat of your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of flax seed meal, organic.
- Prepare 1 cup of aged shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of —-Sauce for Dipping——.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pure sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green Meyer lemon juice, about half a lemon.
Mini Meatloaves in a muffin tin? Meatloaf Muffins are a fabulous alternative to regular meatloaf. Kids just love them and mini meatloaf muffins cook much faster than traditional meatloaf. Download Meat muffins stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Meat Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the meat muffin ingredients.
- Add to a muffin pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Bake in the oven till done 35-45 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for sauce for dipping.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
These muffins can be fed as a meal or used as treats and food toppers. They're versatile and easy to make! Home Dog Food Recipe: Homemade Meat Muffins for Dogs. Blend crab meat, mayonnaise, cheese, butter and. Meatloaf muffins are a nice change from the average meatloaf recipe.
- cooking spray
- 18 refrigerated biscuits (unbaked)
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage
- 7 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mild shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Roll out biscuit dough on a lightly floured surface to form 5-inch rounds. Place each round in the prepared muffin cups, pressing into the base and sides to form a dough cup.
Cook and stir sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes drain fat. Spoon sausage into dough cups.
Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well-beaten. Pour egg mixture into each dough cup, filling each just below the top of the biscuit dough. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of egg mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and biscuit dough is golden, 15 to 18 minutes.
Easy Breakfast Recipes
One of the great things about this recipe is that you can use any sort of leftover that you have as an add in. If you have leftover peppers, onions, mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, toss that in. If you have leftover bacon, sausage, or other meat, toss that in. If you are not following the Paleo Diet, you can add in cheese as well.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Grease your muffin tins well. I use an organic olive oil spray. Then sprinkle in a few additions based on what you have on hand. Leftover meat and vegetables work well in this recipe.
Break an egg into each muffin tin. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put in a preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes. I plan two egg cups per person unless you are feeding a 16 year old with an appetite like a line backer. Then I plan four eggs. Adjust quantities as needed for your family.
Healthy Breakfast Egg Cups
Oatmeal and avocado toasts are my go-to breakfast, I eat them almost every day. However, when I’m in need of a protein rich, hot, and savory breakfast, I turn to these healthy breakfast egg cups!
Whether you can call them mini egg muffin cups or mini frittatas, they’re tasty, easy to make ahead, and totally customizable. Sounds like the perfect breakfast to me.
They’re baked in muffin tins, which means you can make a big batch, freeze them in individual portion, and heat up when you’re in need of grab-and-go yet healthy breakfast.
How to make Healthy Breakfast Eggs Cups
- Start by chopping some veggies. Make sure there are no big chunks as the eggs would not hold them together well.
- Divide the veggies into greased muffin tins. You can also use silicone muffin pan for easy removal.
- Whisk the eggs together in a large measuring cup and season with salt and pepper to taste. I like to do this in a measuring cup or mixing bowl with spout like this one, because it is easy to pour the mixture into the muffin tins later later on.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tins and bake until the eggs are set or if an inserted toothpick comes out clean. The egg cups will inflate slightly while they are in the oven but they will deflate once they cool.
What ingredients can you use in the breakfast egg cups?
I used broccoli florets, red peppers and feta cheese because that’s what I had in the fridge, but you can customize with ingredients that you like. Here are some suggestions:
- Chopped baby spinach
- Sauteed onions
- Sliced mushrooms
- Diced sweet potatoes
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Breakfast sausage
Not only are these egg muffin cups great for breakfast, they make a delicious and nutritious lunch or even afternoon snack. Loaded with protein and veggies, they’ll keep you going for hours.
Are these breakfast egg cups gluten-free?
Yes! It’s perfect for those on a gluten-free diet. It’s also low-carb, which makes it a great grab-and-go breakfast for those on a keto diet.
Ways to customize your own breakfast egg muffin cups
- These egg cups are an amazing way to use up the leftover veggies in your fridge. Almost all fresh vegetables turn out well.
- Some vegetables such as fresh tomatoes and mushroom may release a bit of liquid during cooking, so you can give them a quick saute before adding to the egg mixture.
- Got some leftover steamed or roasted vegetables? It will work great in these egg cups!
Can you use frozen vegetables?
Of course! If using frozen vegetables, be sure to thaw completely and drain off excess liquid before adding to the egg mixture.
Can you use egg whites instead of whole eggs?
Yes, you can substitute whole eggs with egg white. For every whole egg, I would substitute with 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup of egg substitute.
How long can you keep the breakfast egg cups in the fridge?
Let them cool completely and store these egg cups in an airtight container or ziptop bag in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It is perfect for meal prep – you can make it on Sunday and have it for the rest of the week!
Are these egg cups freezer-friendly?
Yes! These actually freeze really well. Let them cool completely before placing them into airtight containers and freeze for up to 3 months. You can also wrap them individually with plastic wrap before freezing so you can thaw out one at a time.
How to reheat the breakfast egg cups?
To reheat the egg cups, I simply place them on a plate and microwave for about 30-45 seconds on HIGH (if refrigerated), or for 1 minute (if frozen) until they are warmed through.
Easy Egg and Toast Cups Recipe
For each cup you'll need:
1 slice of bread
salt and pepper
How to make egg and toast cups:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease the cups of a muffin tin.
Trim crusts from the bread.
Press one slice of bread into each cup, trying to cover as much of the cup sides as possible.
Break one egg into each cup.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Strawberry & Cream Croissant French Toast For Your Weekend Brunch
Those with a creative eye know firsthand that inspiration is all around us. Whether you're energized by the earth tones of nature, a color-filled walk through a local farmer's market, or even by a quick scroll through Instagram, you never know what might spark a new creative project.
In the spirit of inspiring your next masterpiece, we're excited to partner with Bounty to fuel the next generation of artists and designers forward by launching a national design competition. We're calling on graphic designers to apply for a chance to see their work featured on a new Brit + Co and Bounty paper towel collection, set to launch in 2022.
Aside from the incredible exposure of having your illustrations on paper towels that'll be in stores across America next year, you'll also receive $5,000 for your art a scholarship for Selfmade, our 10-week entrepreneurship accelerator to take your design career to the next level (valued at $2,000) and a stand alone feature on Brit + Co spotlighting your artistry as a creator.
The Creatively You Design Competition launches Friday, May 21, 2021 and will be accepting submissions through Monday, June 7, 2021.
Who Should Apply: Women-identifying graphic designers and illustrators. (Due to medium limitations, we're not currently accepting design submissions from photographers or painters.)
What We're Looking For: Digital print and pattern designs that reflect your design aesthetic. Think optimistic, hopeful, bright — something you'd want to see inside your home.
How To Enter: Apply here, where you'll be asked to submit 2x original design files you own the rights to for consideration. Acceptable file formats include: .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, .SVG, .PSD, and .TIFF. Max file size 5GB. We'll also ask about your design inspiration and your personal info so we can keep in touch.
Artist Selection Process: Panelists from Brit + Co and P&G Bounty's creative teams will judge the submissions and select 50 finalists on June 11, 2021 who will receive a Selfmade scholarship for our summer 2021 session. Then, up to 8 artists will be selected from the finalists and notified on June 18, 2021. The chosen designers will be announced publicly in 2022 ahead of the product launch.
For any outstanding contest Qs, please see our main competition page. Good luck & happy creating!
Breakfast Meat Cups
These little breakfast cups are super versatile and can be filled with anything you want! Eggs, a sweet potato hash, cheese, veggies. there are tons of options! Even better, they're super portable and great for grabbing when youre on the way to the office in the morning. Whip up a batch and have breakfast ready for the next few days!
- 1 small (3" long) Young Green Onions
- 12 large Egg White
- 3 tsp Pepper or Hot Sauce
- 1 lb Ground Beef (90% Lean / 10% Fat)
1. Grease whatever you are going to bake your meat cups in. You could use a muffin tin, or I used mini souffle cups (I think they were about 3" in diameter). Use whatever you want, as long as its safe to stick in the oven for a while.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Season your meat with salt and pepper and knead it a little.
4. Divide the meat into 6-8 equal portions (this will depend if you are using small dishes or muffin tins- muffin tins should have smaller balls). Flatten the balls out with your hands first, then press them into the greased cups/tins. You want the meat pretty thin, and you want to make sure it goes as high up on the edges of the cup as possible.
5. Depending on the thickness of the meat, and how well you like your meat cooked, bake those babies. I did mine for 16 mins.
6. As those are cooking, scramble up your eggs and get your toppings ready.
7. Once the meat is at its desired doneness, pull it out of the oven.
8. Pull the meat cups out of the tin/souffle cups. Soak up any liquid that has gathered inside the cups with a paper towel. Ew.
9. Fill your cups! I topped mine with Taco Bell Hot Sauce