We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Raspberry cream by the glass:
Beat the cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar until you get the whipped cream. Mix in a blender raspberries with 2 tablespoons sugar. The jelly obtained is divided into two equal parts. One part is mixed with yogurt and gelatin, soaked in 2 tablespoons of water and dissolved on a steam bath. Leave the composition to cool for 30 minutes, then incorporate the whipped cream. The cream is placed in glasses, in alternating layers with the remaining raspberry jelly. It is decorated with whole fruits and mint leaves.
It is good to serve after sitting in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Today I prepared RASPBERRY MOUSSE TART. One of the easiest desserts: natural whipped cream, raspberry sauce, champagne biscuits and a few drops of crunchy chocolate. I then distributed the cream in glasses, over the raspberries. Verrine with pear mousse and pink grapefruit jelly. Garnish each glass with fresh raspberries, mint leaves and chocolate sticks and let cool.
The recipe for the cake with chocolate and raspberry mousse is simple and.
Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and grate it with a knife to obtain the seeds. Using a mortar and pestle, crush the cardamom beans and cloves.
In a bowl put marscarpone, Quark cheese, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla seeds and mix well until you get a creamy consistency.
Beat the cream until it is hard enough and incorporate it into the mascarpone cream with a spatula.
Wash the fruit and cut the nectarine into cubes. Mix two-thirds of the raspberries with the pieces of nectarine and 20 ml of orange liqueur.
Pour 30 ml of orange liqueur into the espresso. Cut the biscuits in half, pass them quickly, one by one, through the coffee mixture and place them evenly in four glasses. Alternatively, add a layer of cream, a layer of fruit and then another layer of cream. Do the same for each glass. Cover the glasses and put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Garnish with cocoa powder and garnish with the remaining raspberries.
Raspberry cream in the glass - Recipes
150g popular biscuits
250g frozen raspberries and 150g fresh
500ml Voila dessert cream
Method of preparation:
1. Crush the biscuits and put in glasses: 10g / glass
2. Mix the raspberries with the sugar and put on low heat until boiling
3. Gelatin is hydrated with 50g of water for 5 minutes
4. Add gelatin over the raspberries and mix until smooth
5. Refrigerate Voila for at least 12 hours before mixing. Pour the cooled product into a cold, clean bowl. Mix 500ml of Voila dessert cream at medium speed. Voila dessert cream semi-mixed is added in 2 steps over the mixture of raspberries and gelatin until smooth.
6. Pour the obtained mixture into the glass and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
Decorate with Voila dessert cream foam well each glass 10g / serving and decorate with fresh raspberries.
Raspberry smoothie it is a summer drink, loved by the little ones, but also by the big ones. It is easy to prepare and tastes very good.
The recipe for raspberry smoothie I added a little honey, but you can make it without it. Put the ice to taste, my shape had eight cubes and I used them all.
Use a strong blender or crush the ice before adding it to the container.
Chocolate cream by the glass
Chocolate cream recipe by the glass it hasn't been among my favorite sweets for a long time. I simply did not have a friendship with creams in the glass, in general. But, for several years, I have been making them quite often because Cristi adores them, and little by little I have learned to love them too. At the moment, chocolate cream with whipped cream and biscuits is in the top of my preferences. Today I propose a simple recipe for chocolate cream and very delicious.
This chocolate cream is excellent as a filling for cakes and pies, has a dense consistency and is very simple. A few days ago I made a classic pandispan, I syruped it and I filled it with this delicious cream. I won't tell you how quickly it ended. Although it was a simple cake, it was much appreciated by all who tasted it.
Corn starch can be replaced with 50 g of flour, and nesquick with the same amount of cocoa sweetened. I recommend nesquick, it tastes great, perfect for cakes and creams.
Ingredients & # 8211 Chocolate Cream by the Glass (2 large cups)
- 500 ml of milk
- 75 g bitter chocolate
- 150 g nesquik
- 50 g cornstarch
- 60 g sugar
- 250 ml whipped cream + 30 g vanilla powdered sugar
- vanilla sugar
- sponge fingers
- dark chocolate beans (decoration)
How to prepare & # 8211 Chocolate cream by the glass
- Put the milk, the dark chocolate on low heat (I used dark chocolate beans, but you can finely chop a chocolate bar) and mix until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar with the starch and nesquik.
- Pour the hot mixture of milk and chocolate, gradually, over the mixture of sugar, starch and nesquik, mix and put the pan again on low heat. Boil the cream, do not forget to stir continuously when it begins to thicken, until it acquires a homogeneous consistency (about 10-15 minutes on very low heat).
- After extinguishing the fire, cover the cream with food-grade plastic foil (place the foil in contact with the cream, this way the pojghita typical of flour creams will not form) and let it cool. If you are in a hurry, you can put the cream bowl in another larger bowl, in which we add 1-2 glasses of very cold water and a few ice cubes. In the meantime, we take care of the whipped cream.
How to beat natural whipped cream
- For starters, put the whipped cream, the mixer bowl and its pallets in the fridge for about 1 hour. For a perfect result, all 3 must be very cold.
- After they have cooled, put the cream in the cold bowl and start mixing until it starts to be slightly creamy. Add the powdered sugar and mix until the tax does not fall off the mixer blades. This is all. The procedure is very simple and following these steps, you will have a fluffy natural cream, ideal for creams, cakes, pies, cakes.
How to put put chocolate cream in the glass
- We can put the cream in glasses with a spoon or, for a more sophisticated look, with a pocket bag. I put it with a spoon, then I used a bag-a-poche for the cream topping.
- So, we fill the glasses in three quarters with chocolate cream, then we add the whipped cream with a bag to which we mount a serrated dui.
- If we want, we can add a few chocolate beans on top, a little chocolate sauce, grated chocolate or eat cream as such, only with whipped cream and maybe with a few biscuits.
Chocolate cream in a glass with whipped cream is kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours.
If you like chocolate cream, I suggest you try these recipes:
Tiramisu with fruit, and for children
I wanted a tiramisu with fruit that I could give to the child, that is, without coffee and without alcohol. I found a super quick and delicious recipe. An incredibly tasty and flavorful cream, this cream in a glass with biscuits and raspberries. Limoncello (or a syrup with lemon essence) - a bag of biscuits - a bag of frozen berries. A delicious combination of refreshing cream cheese and yogurt, berries and crunchy biscuit, sprinkled with a little white wine. Classic Tiramisu cake, with berries, caramel or chocolate? Ingredients: white top, vanilla cream, whipped cream, berries, gelatin.
Cup cream (grandmother's recipe)
When I was a child, my Iaiaca (grandmother) pampered us, grandchildren, with a very tasty dessert: a cup cream (grandma's recipe). That's how I grew up, with the unmistakable and absolutely delicious taste and with this name.
We also prepared it in high school (as if) and we really liked it.
Recently, I remembered this cream in my cup and looked for my grandmother's recipe. I prepared it and as happy as I was, it came out tasty. I added an ingredient at the end, but Grandma's recipe was even simpler.
Let's see what ingredients we used and how it is prepared. My dwarfs enjoyed with a big mouth :)))
Preparation time: 30 minutes Number of servings: 10 & # 8211 12
- 1 l sweet milk (cow's milk)
- a pinch of salt
- 4 lg raw sugar
- 4 lg grated wheat flour (3 lg fuller with starch)
- 2 lg black cocoa
- 100 gr milk or dark chocolate
Method of preparation:
If you add chocolate, it will have more consistency. I recommend you taste it before adding chocolate, to see if you like it.
Leave to cool, then place the containers with cold cream in the refrigerator. Serve cold, plain or with a drizzle of sweet cream.
The cream in the cup is a simple dessert, easy to prepare and delicious!
May it be useful to you!
Chocolate cake with raspberry cream and lemon & # 8211 a delicious sweet and sour dessert!
It really is a very simple and extremely good recipe. It is sweet and sour and is perfect for people who do not like very sweet desserts. It is very simple to prepare and the creams are really very easy to make & # 8211 don't buy creams in an envelope & # 8211 prepare them at home, because they are better and healthier.
Ingredients for raspberry cream:
- 250 g natural yogurt
- 1 glass of frozen raspberries (you must defrost it first)
- 500 ml liquid cream
- 10 g gelatin is the equivalent of 6 sheets
- sugar or powdered sugar to taste
Ingredients for lemon cream:
- 250 g natural yogurt, 250 ml liquid cream
- 7 g gelatin or 4 sheets
- peel and juice of 1 lemon
- sugar or vanilla sugar to taste
Method of preparation:
Prepare the top & # 8211 the oven is heated to 180 degrees. Eggs are mixed with sugar which is added gradually. Mix for at least 10 minutes until you get a fluffy and white composition. Mix cocoa, flour and starch and sift and then add in 2 parts in the egg composition.
Mix carefully with the whisk until smooth. Pour the butter and mix again. Put the dough in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes and at the end check it with a toothpick. The same procedure is repeated with the second worktop. The tops are cut into 2 parts. It is left overnight.
For both creams, the gelatin softens separately. Mix the whipped cream and leave it to cool in the fridge (the whipped cream can be mixed all at once, then add a part to each cream).
The raspberries are crushed and mashed and then sifted. Mix with yogurt, add sugar or powdered sugar to taste. The gelatin is dissolved over low heat and in a thin layer it is poured into the raspberry composition and the cream is mixed so that the gelatin dissolves well. Add whipped cream and mix with a spatula.
For the lemon cream & # 8211, add the lemon peel, lemon juice, sugar or powdered sugar to the yoghurt and mix. Melt the gelatin, pour it into the lemon composition. Mix everything, add whipped cream and mix again.
Pour half a raspberry cream on a countertop, cover with the second countertop and grease with all the lemon cream, cover with the third countertop & # 8211 the rest of the raspberry cream & # 8211 add the last countertop. Leave the cake to cool in the fridge overnight. Decorate as you wish.
An decorating cream idea:
Mix 115 g of butter at room temperature with 100 g of powdered sugar for 7 minutes until it turns white and becomes creamy. Add 340 g of cold cream cheese and mix for another 5-7 minutes. The cream is ready! Cover the whole cake and pour the melted chocolate icing on top. Decorate with fruit.
Tiramisu with cherries, chocolate and mascarpone
With champagne biscuits and mascarpone cream. An incredibly tasty and flavorful cream, this cream in a glass with biscuits and raspberries. Information, articles, pictures and videos about mascarpone by the glass. Who doesn't love this tasty and light dessert at the same time?
Mini fruit pancakes with mascarpone cream are the perfect choice for a weekend breakfast. Boil the strawberries with the sugar and lemon juice until it boils. We distribute this sauce over biscuits. Rating: 4.4 & # 8211 16 votes & # 8211 10 min. Tiramisu with fruit by the glass & # 8211 Desert De Casa & # 8211 Maria Popa. What could be better than a Tiramisu? This time in the version with your favorite fruits. Dessert in a glass with raspberries and mascarpone Dessert Shots, Dessert Recipes.
Soak the cut biscuits in the size of the glasses just as we dip them and take them out immediately. Arrange in layers layers of biscuits, raspberries and. Cut the chocolate and cantuccini into small pieces (grob).
Mascarpone, cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar mix well with.