We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oily fish
A salmon alternative to the traditional meatloaf. It's easy, quick and tastes delicious. It's a good way of getting some omega-3 oils into your diet. Serve thickly sliced, as you would with meatloaf.
16 people made this
- 1 (418g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 35g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 125ml milk, scalded
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:50min ›Ready in:1hr5min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease one 20x10cm loaf tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, breadcrumbs, carrots, mustard, eggs, milk, butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper using your hands until evenly blended. Press into the greased loaf tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(33)
Reviews in English (30)
Great "store cupboard" dinner. Would be great cold in the summer too.-26 Jan 2016
Really easy & very tasty. Had it warm for dinner but it would be great for a picnic. Will definitely cook again.-26 Oct 2013
This is absolutely delicious. Just finished making it and couldn't wait for it to cool down to sample a slice. I made it with tuna though, as I couldn't wait to try it and didn't have any salmon.-06 Apr 2012