We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
This is the venison burger recipe you've been after. The icing on the cake is smoked streaky bacon, which complements the venison.
22 people made this
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 225g minced venison
- 225g lean minced beef
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons stout
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 burger buns, split
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:30min
- Place the bacon in a large, deep frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on a kitchen paper-lined plate.
- Combine minced venison and beef in a bowl. Divide into 4 balls, and flatten into burgers.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Place the burgers in the heated frying pan and sprinkle each burger with salt, black pepper, a dash of stout and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Flip the burgers once a brown crust has formed on the bottom, about 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle the cooked side of the burgers with the salt, pepper, stout and Worcestershire. Cook burgers another 5 to 10 minutes for well done. Top each burger with bacon and serve on burger buns.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(23)
Reviews in English (14)
Wow what a burger....you can spin this for any taste buds to enjoy. I added onions and celery and served with smoked mozzarella-02 Mar 2010