We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Cut a lid on the buns. At the top, carefully scoop them out with a sharp knife, and then grease them inside with softened butter.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and lightly sauté the chopped onion, then add the peppers cut into thin strips, continuing until they have softened. At this point, take a tablespoon of sauteing and mix it with the Bucegi meat that has been cut into cubes, with beaten eggs, a little chopped greens and a pinch of salt.
3. Fill the buns with the meat mixture, then cover them with their lids. Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
4. Return to the pepper saucepan, adding the diced tomatoes and the rest of the salt. Boil this sauce until it thickens a little, then turn off the heat and sprinkle with the rest of the chopped greens.
5. Place the stuffed buns in an oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes. After they have browned nicely, remove the lids and place them on a spoonful of pepper sauce, then sprinkle with sour cream.